Monday, July 26, 2010

Off to Maypearl Texas! Tyler - 7-26-10

Tyler left for church camp today! Our Church camp is in Maypearl Texas just outside Waxahachie. This is place for kids to bond and really focus on God. They don'thave TV's, computers or cell phones. It is amazing what can happen when life in a sense slows down. Tyler looks forward to camp every year and this year is great because he is going into high school. He is no longer the younger man on campus....well at camp anyways. He and the older kids have some tricks up their sleeves. They got cling plastic wrap, shaving cream and a bull horn. They also do a mattress drop with the younger ones. They lift a kid up on a mattress and then drop the mattress. Camp is time of games and well more games. They get so dirty sliding in the mud and running through water. Can anyone say corn starch. I am looking forward to hear what God has done in their lives. I also can't wait to hear about their team names and the games that they played. Tyler really didn't want me taking a lot of picts., so I just have a few. I am so proud of Tyler and I love him soooooo much. love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment