Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21, 2010






The Salt Lick Pit




Today I have decided to journal as much as I can about my wonderful kids. They make me so proud. Tyler is 14, Tucker is 11 and Tori is 8. I feel like I should have started this years ago, but it is never too late to get started, so here it goes.......

Over the weekend we went to New Braunfels. We had such a great time. The kids really enjoyed Schlitterbaun. The Torent was a lazy river that wasn't so lazy. We rode a tube ride that took about 25 min and actually went into the Comal river. Very Cold Water! It was busy so we got a little sun burned standing in line. After we left the park we went to a city park that was on the Comal river. The kids swam in the water as tubbers drifted by. I was surprised, but they loved the cold water. We really enjoyed our time together.

Ty met up with his coaching buddies down there because they had coaching school this week too. I drove home....Yes I did it! We really missed him.

We stayed the night with "Sister"....my sister on Mon. night and all the kids loved that. It was a great big slumber party. We took the kids, Tyler, Tori, Carson and Mylee to the lake to ride a tube. Tyler has a friend here from Houston and her Grandmother took us to the lake. We swam in the lake and then when it came time to ride the tube, well the pictures speak for themselves. Tori loved it. She was sitting on her knees. Tyler got air and a bloody nose.

Tucker was a six flags with a friend and spent all his money.

Wednesday: It has been a relaxing day. We slept late and then went to pick up Tucker and then off to Wally World we went. Tyler had to work for POPS, his grandpa. He worked very hard and POPS said he is a really hard worker. He was dripping wet from sweat! The boys went to church and crazy me...I went to get Tyler and left Tucker there. Good thing we live across the street from the church and his cousins were walking home. He just went with them. Well, I will update tomorrow! love Mom










No comments:

Post a Comment